Saturday, May 9, 2009

™ by the hand of god [aka ( (o) Y (o) )]

Rarely do I expose myself to the world. Take that as you may, but I am pretty sure I don't show my gear to any sort of bystanders. If you have met me personally... I will guarantee that I will find some excuse to make fun of your musical taste. If anything, I will rain on your parade for my own satisfaction. That means I MIGHT like you. A friend of mine told me that I am self-centered...I don't know what that means but I think it says something about how I am right all the time. Thanks for the boost of confidence. I make fun of a lot of bands and trends related to the culture of music and most of these trends are bullshit and cater towards the people who are willing to be force fed. On that note... I will open up about my music. I have spent a good few months working on these songs [this... EP if you will]. I have spent numerous hours and numerous takes playing the same shit over and over and over and over again. I have argued with these fucking people [my band], I have been told I was wrong by these people and I have told them that they were equally wrong and I will always have room in my heart to willingly fucking curse their unborn. The fact that I have made fun of other people and their music for a while, I believe it is time for the tables to turn. I am in a band and we have had some times of difficulty agreeing on direction... but you know what...Fuck... sometimes things are bigger than you. Really. Meth or glory fuckers.

1 comment: