Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fucking Interview time bitches!

You know when you do a certain thing once and then it eventually becomes part of your routine? Well I don't cause that becomes monotonous. Who am I kidding? I fucking suck. I took some time to do a little interviewing with a few figure heads who make shit happen in this town... cause people like talking to me. I am very personable. First one is with Bill Smith. Close friend of mine and a ne'er-do-well kinda guy. When he wants to be, he can be particularly articulate when is not humping your leg or trying to fucking bite your nipples off. Not so much of an interview but more of a conversation ranging from art to Caddywhompus to G.G. Allen.




Next batch of questions was with the lead singer of The Blue Party, Reid Martin. Their band consists more of just listening to music. They require you the audience member to get fucked up and high as much as possible. This band makes sure their fans are satisfied... thats why they kick ass. Watching them is like running a marathon with a case of beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment